Growing a community

First off, I would like to give some background about myself. My name is Serpereti, and I have been playing MechAssault since it launched. I remember the old days when Xbox Live was brand new, and you could find an endless game lobby list, with a new group of people every time you would get on. Those days are long gone, but with Xlink Kai, we can still play our favorite old games online over this service. Which this brings me to community.
The community for MechAssault is fairly diverse and is very active, but attracts new players slowly. We need to all help spread the word, recruit new players, as well as help each other out. I encourage you to reach out to this community if you need help with getting yourself online. You can ask around in the discord, or message me directly if you need help modding, softmodding, FTP, or even if you just need the DLC files. We have a great community here, we just need to help reach out to new players, and get to know each other a little bit more in the process.

I am glad to see you all here, and I look forward to seeing you in the game!

-Serp

I want to point out that you don’t need a modded xbox to play online.Modding is only necessary if you don’t already have the DLC.